Monday, January 19, 2015

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

I have had the hardest time taking a decent photo of today's MISM card, and believe me . . . I know this is a crazy looking photo the way the card is corner-propped on the pages of that really old Bible.  As I was carrying the card from room to room and even outdoors, I kept hearing, "You are NOT smarter than a 5th grader!"  Maybe it's because I've been playing that game on my phone, but it seemed like a fitting voice to hear in my head.  The card looks really nice in real life, though.  It features Stampin' Up!'s Butterflies die, Whisper White card stock, Top Note die, Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set, Painted Blooms Cotton Twine, Painted Blooms DSP, and Spring Flowers embossing folder.
WINNER!  WINNER!  WINNER!
With my January 13th blog post (HERE), I mentioned that I had a one-month FREE subscription to Craft Project Central to give to one lucky person. The one and only easy requirement to get your name in the drawing was to leave a comment HERE, and I promised to announce the winner today.  I appreciate each of the kind comments and the time taken to get entered in the drawing.  The winner is
Nancy Dawson
who wrote, "As usual your project is really great! I too like the non-traditional colors making it possible to use longer than one season. Thanks for sharing your talent!"
  Nancy, if you'll email me at randari at hotmail dot com
we'll get your subscription started.

No comments: