Wednesday, February 11, 2015

IRRESISTIBLY YOURS

I am not a morning person.  Normally, I would only see this side of day if I hadn't yet been to bed.  But here I am . . . wide awake having just completed this card at 6:30ish a.m.  I think it was acid reflux that whispered in my ear about two hours ago that I should get up and make a card.  It seems strange to walk around a quiet, dark house--even more weird to not disturb the quiet or the dark.  So I came to my untidy stamp room, turned on lights, and quietly worked with Stampin' Up!'s Irresistibly Yours designer paper and By the Tide stamp set.  I really like the look of images stamped on the DSP!  When I used Soft Suede ink to stamp the seashell image along the bottom of the paper, I had expected the shells to look like shells, but I like that they have instead provided a floor for the ocean.  Card details:
 
Card Stock:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Irresistibly Yours DSP
Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay
Stamp Set:  By the Tide
Punches:  1" Circle, 1-1/4" Circle, 1/8"  Handheld Circle
Sizzix:  Hello You Thinlits
Accessories:  Soft Sky seam binding, rhinestone jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals
 
The Irresistibly Yours DSP, which feels more like card stock, is a Sale-a-Bration product that you can earn FREE from Stampin' Up! with a $50 order.  You can view the SAB products (and shop) on my web site and, of course, I'd really appreciate your business.  ;-)

No comments: