Friday, April 10, 2015

PEEK-A-BOO CHANGING PICTURE CARD FOR DADDY

Today is daddy's birthday, and I chose to make an oldie-but-goodie card (both design and theme) for him.  This is a peek-a-boo card with a changing image, and it is just too cool.  Best of all, it's quite easy to make, and there's a tutorial in the Resources section at Split Coast Stampers for a similar card.  Looking at the front of my card, the window displays the "Happy Birthday" greeting but, when the card is opened, the image of a classic car slides into the window.  Pretty cool, huh?
I apologize for the terrible photos!  I'm still struggling with photo editing and having to learn/get used to a new way of doing things.  These two photos are about as raw as it gets, unfortunately.  The good news is that the card looks much better in real life.

Happy Birthday, Daddy!!!!!!  I love you!!!!


No comments: