Monday, June 8, 2015

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

Today's MISM project is a sweet and simple card.  It features a cookie sheet with fresh-baked, hot-from-the-oven Chocolate Chip cookies, situated inside a die-cut Polaroid frame.  I guess my head just hasn't been in the game lately because it appears that the On Film dies (from Stampin' Up!) retired recently because I don't see that set in the new catalog.  Oops! 
Other Stampin' Up! products featured on this card include:
Cardstock:  Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Island Indigo, Naturals White (retired), Brushed Silver (retired), Crumb Cake
Stamp Sets:  Hello Life, Hi There (retired)
Ink:  Encore Silver Metallic, VersaMark, Soft Suede
Punches:  1/2" Circle, Corner Rounder
Sizzix:  On Film
When I sat down to create this card, I had no idea what I would make.  And then I noticed that my little stack of cookie sheets, complete with the cute little cookies (all sponged and dotted with chocolate chips) had fallen onto my desk from the shelf where they'd been "cooling" since last November.  It was time to put one of them to good use!  The Island Indigo cardstock was left over from another project, so I put it to work on my card.  The embossed hello was also lying on my desk waiting for a purpose.  Last week, I received Wow! Metallic Silver Ultra High embossing powder and had stamped and embossed a few sentiments to see just how high "ultra high" would be.  I have to admit that it's quite impressive. 
Have a happy Monday and a fabulous week!!!!
 

No comments: