Thursday, March 31, 2016

APPLE OF MY EYE . . . AND THE WINNER OF THE FREE CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL SUBSCRIPTION


I promised to announce the winner of the FREE one-month Craft Project Central subscription today, but first I want to share one of the projects that I designed for my March class.  It's a Pop-Up Diorama Card, and instructions are in the Tutorials section at www.splitcoaststampers.com, although I altered them slightly for the size card that I wanted to make.  In my class, the card didn't have a sentiment on the front, but I decided to add one on vellum today:
And this is what the inside looks like:
I can't tell you just how fun it is to make these cards--you must treat yourself to a Pop-Up Diorama card-making session!  I recently got carried away and made several of them for my #imbringingbirthdaysback basket of cards, and I'm already wanting to make more of them.
 
WINNER! WINNER! WINNER!
With my March 24th blog post (HERE), I mentioned that I had a one-month FREE subscription to Craft Project Central to give to one lucky person.  The one and only easy requirement to get your name in the drawing was to leave a comment HERE.  Thanks so much for all of the kind comments!!!!  I only have one subscription to give away, and it goes to . . . PAT WILKINSON.  Congratulations, Pat!  Just contact me at randari at hotmail dot com, and we'll get your subscription started!
 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your card. Thanks for a dose of morning inspiration. Dee