Thursday, March 24, 2016

TEA-RIFFIC TREATS

The project that I designed for Craft Project Central is featured today, and I'm so pleased to share a sneak peek photo!  Following is the introduction that I wrote for my ensemble:


The projects in this tutorial are simple enough for new stampers, and the treats themselves will make anyone feel “tea-riffic”!  Whether you need just a pretty card (adorned with charms, of course) or an ensemble of treats, this might be the perfect project!  Create a package to hold an assortment of tea bags, a tea cup-shaped bookmark, and a box of cookies shaped like tea bags.  This ensemble wouldn’t be complete without a note card, and the tutorial even includes a pretty way to prevent the string from a tea bag from falling into a cup!


As a designer for Craft Project Central, I have the privilege of giving away a FREE one-month subscription for a month's worth of awesome tutorials!  Getting your name entered in the drawing is really quite easy . . . just click HERE to be directed to Craft Project Central's site and leave a comment on the post where my sneak peek photo is shown.  On Thursday, March 31st, I will announce the winning name right here on my blog, so be sure to visit again on that day!

No comments: