Monday, April 25, 2016

"GET WELL SOUP" AND THE WINNER OF THE CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL ONE-MONTH SUBSCRIPTION

I am bad, and I apologize.  I had promised to announce the winner of the free one-month Craft Project Central subscription last Wednesday, and it's almost time for another Wednesday!  What?!?!  In case you don't know what I'm talking about, it's all spelled out in THIS blog post.  But, since you've waited this long, the least I can do is share a project photo, right?  I had quite a nice time making this card because it was just too easy.  I love that the stamped image (Get Well Soup) is large enough that it doesn't require too much thought about how to finish the card.
 
 
WINNER! WINNER! WINNER!
Many thanks to those who took the time to leave a comment HERE on the project that I designed for Craft Project Central this month!!  Random.org was used to choose the winner, and she is . . . LAURIE MEIER.   Laurie, if you'll contact me at randari at Hotmail dot com, we'll get your FREE subscription started!
 

No comments: