Thursday, April 14, 2016

SPRING WREATH - APRIL PAPER PUMPKIN

While I was lying in bed this morning, trying to convince my eyes to stay open, I heard the familiar sound of the mail carrier's vehicle.  And then I heard it pull into my driveway, which could only mean one thing . . . there's a package!  As the carrier walked to the house, that pretty Paper Pumpkin box (resting on top of a much larger package) seemed to have a bright halo around it.  Woohoo!!!!  My eyes were then wide open as I scrambled to the porch to get it.  Besides the excitement of getting TWO stamp sets this month--one of which is exclusive for Paper Pumpkin subscribers--the project is a fun one!  I am in love with the wreath!  It was very easy to make, and I almost have enough leftover leafy strips to make a second one!  I didn't follow all of the instructions for my wreath--I used a different ribbon, didn't include a bow, chose a different sentiment for the "chalkboard" (using one of the new stamps, of course), and I added some Hotfix Crystals to the flowers.  The wreath is complete, and I still get to start stamping with all of those stamps!  Thanks, Stampin' Up!
 

No comments: