Sunday, May 1, 2016

SCENTSY'S "ROAD LESS TRAVELED" WARMER

Although I love Scentsy products and have been a Scentsy consultant for the past six years, I hardly ever give a nod on my blog to the awesome products, other than a small mention in the right sidebar.  Each month, Scentsy offers a brand new scent and warmer--available during the month at a 10% discount, and this month's warmer--Road Less Traveled--is just so darn cute that it deserves a dedicated mention.  Check out the flyer for the warmer and the Scent of the Month - Pacific Daydream.
 
 
The flyer is quite small, but you can get more information about the warmer and the Pacific Daydream Scent of the Month on my web site.  Besides the fact that this warmer is incredibly adorable, the other reason that I am posting about it is because it becomes available today and I kind of expect that it will sell out (or end up backordered) quickly.  If you don't have a Scentsy consultant and want one of these warmers for your home (and maybe one for a friend), you can order from my web site at www.regina-andari.scentsy.us.  I even have an open party already--MAY PARTY.  If you click on the "My Open Parties" link below my picture on my web site, you should see the MAY PARTY.  Whatever you do, don't drag your feet on this one!  If you have any questions or need assistance, let me know!


No comments: