Monday, June 13, 2016

CREATING PRETTY CARDS - CARD CHALLENGE #60

The sketch for this month's Creating Pretty Cards - Card Challenge #60 is quite fun . . . and easy!  You could easily use the scraps on your desk to create a card for this challenge, and that's exactly what I did.  This is the sketch:


And I used designer paper, stamps, and embellishments that were on my desk to create this card:


The picture isn't a very good one (it was taken really late at night), and it looks much better in person.  I  used an Aqua Painter to (not so well) add the blue coloring to the fish, and the Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush was used on the seaweed.


If you're like me, you really want the "red" in the By the Shore DSP to be . . . well . . . red, but it's actually Calypso Coral.  I'm still trying to get used to that, but I really like all of the designs in this paper collection!  And the stamp set (Seaside Shore) . . . it is just too fun!  My favorite part about it is the sentiment, "Hoping your day goes swimmingly".  That's a cute one, huh?

Now is the time where I invite you to hop over to Craft Project Central where you will find a FREE tutorial for this month's Creating Pretty Cards - Card Challenge #60.  Follow the tutorial to create a card, upload it HERE, and you might be lucky enough to win a FREE one-month subscription to Craft Project Central.

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cool card Regina. Love the under water theme. Fun colors and images. What a great take on the sketch. Thank you for using it. :)