Sunday, July 3, 2016

DREAMING OF SNOW IN JULY

It's a new month and time for a brand new sketch challenge at Craft Project Central.  This is what Monika Davis has designed for Creating Pretty Cards - Card Challenge #61:

 
And this is the card that I designed for the challenge:
 
 
I didn't get this fun stamp set (Snow Place) last winter, and I have been so anxious to use it!  With all of the hot, muggy weather we've been having lately, I am dreaming of cold winter days--preferably a few of them with snow.  Granted, I may have strayed slightly from the sketch, but I can still see the sketch in the card that I've created.  I used the computer to generate the vertical sentiment.  Stampin' Up! products featured on my card include:
 
Stamp Set:  Snow Place
Cardstock:  Island Indigo, Mint Macaron, Pool Party, Whisper White, Smoky Slate
Ink:  Island Indigo, Mint Macaron, Pool Party, Smoky Slate
Sizzix:  Snow Friends Framelits
Punches:  1" Circle, 1-1/4" Circle, 1-1/2" Circle, Snow Flurry
 
Each month when there are at least ten cards submitted for the sketch challenge, a winning name is drawn (from those who upload a card) to receive a FREE one-month subscription to Craft Project Central.  I hope that YOU will create and upload a card HERE!
 

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Regina. Love the sweet snowman and the accessories in those circles... neat take on the sketch. Thank you for using the July sketch.