Thursday, December 15, 2016

"DRAGONFLY DREAMS" . . . AND THE WINNER OF THE FREE CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL SUBSCRIPTION

I promised to announce the winner of the FREE Craft Project Central subscription this past Monday, and I haven't done it yet.  Before I get to that--I promise the wait is almost over--I have a pretty card (it's okay to say that about my own card, right?) to share.  


My card features two favorite stamp sets (Butterfly Basics and Ghoulish Grunge), but it also features  two of Stampin' Up!'s brand new stamp sets, which will be available in January . . . Dragonfly Dreams (from the Occasions catalog) and Delicate Details (a Sale-a-Bration product).  I will love the dragonfly stamp set as much as I love Butterfly Basics and for the same reason . . . it's so darn easy to use, and it's a go-to set for when I have no design idea.  You can never go wrong with collage.  Something else that I use a lot is the Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush and my latest passion . . . sequins.  I'm very excited about the products in the Occasions catalog, and the Sale-a-Bration product choices are great, too!

With my blog post on December 4th, I mentioned that I had a FREE one-month subscription to Craft Project Central to give away, and the winner is . . . SHARON MARANICH.  Congratulations, Sharon!  Contact me at randari at hotmail dot com, and we'll get your subscription started.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Yay! So excited to be picked as a winner. Regina, I love your creations!