Friday, June 30, 2017

WINNER! WINNER! WINNER!

I am soooooooooo late in drawing the winner of the FREE one-month subscription to Craft Project Central.  In this blog post, I promised to do the drawing and make the announcement on June 13th.  I'm so appreciative of those who took a moment to leave a comment!  So . . . without further delay . . . [drum roll] . . . the winner is:
 
Ariel, who wrote, "Regina, I love the designs you have created with this set…so clever! I love the little pocket portfolio – such a sweet gift idea!"
 
 
Ariel, if you will contact me at randari at hotmail dot com, we will get your FREE one-month subscription started!
 
Even if I am sometimes late drawing the winning name and announcing it here, PLEASE don't stop leaving comments because there will always be a winner and I love being able to share the awesomeness of Craft Project Central!

1 comment:

Ariel said...

YAY! I am thrilled I get to see more of your work, Regina!