Tuesday, August 8, 2017

TWO (THREE, ACTUALLY) NEW CHALK COUTURE PROJECTS

I was recently asked if Chalk Couture's Chalkology Paste could be used on surfaces besides chalkboards, and the answer is YES!  As a matter of fact, the paste can be used on many surfaces--probably as many as you might use with ink or paint.  On the card below, I used the Tiffany paste in the simplest manner imaginable!  From scrap cardstock, I used Stampin' Up!'s Daisy punch to create a stencil (of sorts), which I placed on top of the Tangerine Tango cardstock and held in place while I applied the Chalkology Paste over the punched shape.  I then punched another daisy from Island Indigo cardstock to adhere on top.  The paste dried so fast that I was able to adhere the darker daisy in the time it took to pick up the cardstock and punch it!


One of the two projects that I intended to share today is this gift bag.  I used the beautiful and bright Orchid Chalkology Paste and the Bee Humble & Kind Chalk Transfer (I think this is my favorite) to quickly decorate the bag.  I used Stampin' Up!'s Pretty Label punch to create the gold tag, which was decorated with a crown using the same Orchid paste.


And the second project, using the same Chalk Transfer, is this adorable canvas bag:


So there you have it . . . three ridiculously quick and easy projects created with one Chalk Transfer and four colors of Chalkology Paste.  I have enjoyed paper crafts and mixed media for more than a decade, and I fell head over heels in love with the Chalk Couture products, which add yet another dimension to a craft that I already enjoy.

Are you interested in Chalk Couture?  Feel free to visit (like and follow) my Facebook page!


No comments: