Wednesday, September 20, 2017

"VINTAGE TRUCK" FROM CHALK COUTURE

I am so excited about a brand new Chalk Transfer from Chalk Couture . . . it's appropriately named "Vintage Truck" (order yours HERE) and it looks like this:


This image transfer is so awesome!!!!  As a matter of fact, when I ordered one for myself, I actually placed a second order for one more of these transfers just in case something happens to the first one.  My orders haven't arrived yet, but one of my uplines had these "work in progress" photos to share:



 

I invite you to visit (and like/follow) my Facebook page, Decor Creations with Regina.  I have shared some videos there that show how to "transfer" the awesome images onto a chalkboard (or other) surface of your choice.  Where can you apply the transfers?  Chalkboards, walls, canvas, wood, metal, doors, glass, jars, etc.  Don't forget to order a few jars of Chalkology Paste!!!!

SEPTEMBER PROMOTION:  When you purchase 5 Chalk Transfers, you will receive a FREE Angled Squeegee!

No comments: