Saturday, November 25, 2017

CREATING PRETTY CARDS - SKETCH CHALLENGE #77


Now that the fun Thanksgiving celebration is behind me and I've done a little online shopping, I realized that it was past time for me to create a card for Craft Project Central's Creating Pretty Cards - Sketch Challenge #77.  The sketch challenge is something I normally jump right on, but time just got away from me.  This month's sketch is quite different, unique, and fun!  It was designed by Buffy, and you can access the FREE tutorial for the sketch HERE.  This is what the sketch looks like:


And this is the card that I made for the challenge:


Did you know that for every 10 cards that are submitted for the sketch challenge, each participant will get their name in a drawing for a FREE one-month subscription to the awesome project tutorials at Craft Project Central?  I hope you will participant in the challenge!  Just create a card following the sketch, and upload it HERE.

Stampin' Up! products featured on my card:

Cardstock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Old Olive
Designer Paper:  Merry Music, Merry Little Christmas, Foil Frenzy
Stamp Set:  Merry CafĂ©
Sizzix:  Many Mittens Framelits
Accessories:  Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.fr said...

JOLIE CARTE MERCI

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

Oh, Regina - this is gorgeous! I love the way you turned the design. So pretty! Thanks for playing!

Ginger said...

A clever use of the sketch and the DSP!