Sunday, February 4, 2018

"PAINTED WITH LOVE" THANK YOU CARD

One of my mother's sweet quilting friends recently made a rain coat for our Border Collie, Ramsour.  Of course, I had to make a thank you card and, of course, it had to have a quilt-esque (or patchwork) design.  Because I love, love, love Stampin' Up!'s Painted with Love designer paper, I cut some of it into 1/2" strips, which I randomly adhered to a scrap of cardstock.  I wish the photo of the card had turned out better.  I thought it looked okay in preview, but I later discovered that I should have taken the time to either change the camera lens or do something magical to the funky auto focus that transpired.  Oops!  You can see a little bit of the designer paper pocket that I adhered to the inside of the card, which held a sweet little gift card.  Other Stampin' Up! products featured on this card are Melon Mambo cardstock to mat the decorated layer on the front, Whisper White and Powder Pink cardstock, white Baker's Twine, and a few enamel dots that were left over from last month's Paper Pumpkin kit.


I suppose you'd like to see a photo of Ramsour modeling his new coat.  He didn't know what I had just wrapped around him--he was mostly hoping that I was ready to play, but doesn't it look handsome on him?  


While it was raining buckets this morning, his new coat came in handy to keep all of that silky fur on his back nice and dry.  He looks a bit pitiful in the photo . . . as if to say, "Why must you take a photo now?"  Or maybe he'd like to know if he could get a hat and some boots.  It looks like two different dogs in the photos, but I promise they're both Ram.


Ramsour is just the best little dog!  He doesn't really seem to care what we put on him--all that matters is that we're ready to play.  He has worn his Panthers jerseys without complaint in the past, but I love that his new coat is easy to put on and doesn't look at all bothersome to him.  

2 comments:

BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.fr said...

SUPERBE

Jane said...

I love it card and raincoat!!!